Covid-19 Safety Protocols
At Priority First Aid Training, safety is our business, so ensuring safety during COVID is our top priority. We follow all the safety protocols put in place by Nova Scotia’s Public Health Office, and monitor daily for any updates or changes to those directives.
Priority First Aid Training’s COVID safety measures include:
- Training sessions may be offered by remote video link.
- All training equipment provided by Priority First Aid Training, including CPR mannequins and automated external defibrillators (AEDs), is thoroughly sanitized.
- In-person sessions are restricted in class size to provide social distancing.
- Masks are worn by Priority First Aid Training instructors at all times during in-person training, except when they must be removed for specific exercises.
Response to COVID may require Priority First Aid Training or its clients to cancel or delay courses on short notice. Please alert Priority First Aid Training in advance of any scheduled in-person training if any of the following occurs, and we will reschedule your training without penalty:
- You or anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID, been quarantined, or travelled outside Nova Scotia in the previous 14 days.
- You have had direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID, been quarantined, or travelled outside Nova Scotia in the previous 14 days.
- You or anyone in your household has exhibited any of the COVID symptoms:
- fever (chills, sweats)
- new or worsening cough
- sore throat
- runny nose or nasal congestion
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing